FINELY FOUND, not a black matter, found is BLACK SHIP IN SCOTLAND!
- From: AC <agnescherry@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 12:13:06 -0700 (PDT)
Universities in Scotland to Charge Other Britons
By SUZANNE DALEY
Published: October 3, 2011
EDINBURGH — When Britain decided last December to impose a steep
increase in university tuition, Scotland, proud and independent as
usual, flatly rejected the idea. Instead, it held firm to its long
tradition of virtually free university education.
/A picnic at the University of St. Andrews. Scotland rejected the
British government's tuition increase for its students, but not for
those from the rest of Britain.
For Scots, that is.
Government officials here soon decided that they were at liberty to
charge more to students from the rest of Britain, quite a bit more.
Starting next September, those students are to pay the same tuition as
the new rates going into effect in England, up to $14,000 a year.
- Prev by Date: Why, again , NYT renders self irrelevent on the major topic? ( hidden question)
- Next by Date: WHAT OUR COUNTRY WOULD NOT GET WITHOUT TENNEBERG 3 BATTLE ( ADVANCE NR 2)
- Previous by thread: Why, again , NYT renders self irrelevent on the major topic? ( hidden question)
- Next by thread: WHAT OUR COUNTRY WOULD NOT GET WITHOUT TENNEBERG 3 BATTLE ( ADVANCE NR 2)