Article: Is All Animal Flesh Good for Food?

Title: Is All Animal Flesh Good for Food?
Author: Herbert W Armstrong
Publication: The Plain Truth Magazine
Publisher: Worldwide Church of God
Issue: Jul-Aug 1983
Founder and Editor-In-Chief: Herbert W Armstrong
Editor: Herman L Hoeh
Circulation: 5,460,000
Number: Vol 48, No 7
Page: 34
Type: Article
Type Media: PDF

Article:
http://www.cog-web-svc.com/hwa/pt/1983/PT-1983-07_HWA_Is_All_Animal_Flesh_Good_for_Food.pdf

Entire issue:
http://www.cog-web-svc.com/hwa/pt/1983/PT-1983-07.pdf

for food, digestion, digestible food, essential minerals, essential
vitamins, sickness, disease, aches, pains, shortening your life,
poison, poisons, Christ ate flesh, Leviticus 11, Deuteronomy 14, Ten
Commandments, civil statutes, civil judgments, rituals, ceremonial
laws, meat and drink offerings, physical sin, pork, oysters, clams,
sin is the transgression of the law, I John 3:4, second death,
Revelation 20:14, first death, Mark 7:14-23, defiles the man, physical
laws of health, vegetables, diet, the Flood, green herb, clean
animals, unclean animals, Genesis 9:3, ox, sheep, beef, lamb, goat,
hart, roebuck, fallow deer, wild goat, pygarg, antelope, wild ox,
chamois, mountain sheep, parteth the hoof, cleaveth the cleft into two
claws, cheweth the cud, coney, hare, camel, swine, hogs, horse meat,
ham, bacon, sausage, rabbit, lobsters, crabs, shrimp, crawfish, dogs,
snakes, rats, skunks, both fins and scales, fish, halibut, catfish,
mouse, mice, cause of cancer, Peter's vision, Acts 10, Cornelius,
Joppa, wild animals, kill and eat, God hath cleansed, call thou not
common, Jewish people had been forbidden to associate with Gentiles,
God is no respecter of persons, all thy commands are righteousness,
John 17:17, thy word is truth, received with thanksgiving, sanctified
by the word of God, vegetarians, weak in the faith, herbs, physical
nourishment, defile their weak conscience, he that condemneth not
himself, weak in the faith, weak in understanding, for meat destroy
not the work of God, offended, stumbleth, strangled animals, meat with
blood, Acts 15:20, offered to idols, I Corinthians 8, I Corinthians
10, conscience sake, meat became common, Isaiah 66:17, whose God is
their belly, Philippians 3:19, animal fat, blood, Leviticus 3:17,
Leviticus 7:23-27, butter, olive oil, lard, I Corinthians 3:17

  • Re: OT: Life in the 1500s...where some sayings come from
    ... Don't throw the baby out with the Bath water.. ... It was the only place for animals to get warm, ... Meat was indeed scarce for the poorest peasants, ... The food situation was much different in the homes of well-to-do ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Book Summary: Anger - Wisdom for Cooling the Flames
    ... Here Thich speaks of eating organically grown and free-range food. ... Vegans neither kill nor use animals. ... To me, eggs are for foetuses, milk for babies and meat for adults... ...
    (talk.religion.buddhism)
  • Re: Hold the deer killers to account
    ... source of food. ... I say they're wild animals and should be left alone. ... Are all your pets ... If the answer to any of the above is no, where does the meat come from? ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Book Summary: Anger - Wisdom for Cooling the Flames
    ... Here Thich speaks of eating organically grown and free-range food. ... cattle protein-rich 'meat and bone meal' from cattle and other ... Vegans neither kill nor use animals. ... To me, eggs are for foetuses, milk for babies and meat for adults... ...
    (talk.religion.buddhism)
  • Re: OT: Veal Piccata
    ... :> If god hadn't meant for us to eat animals, ... And God said, "See I have given you every herb that yields seed which is ... You do understand that some of these primates, like monkeys, will eat meat ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)