Podcast interview re the anthrax letters with Dr. Meryl Nass, MD
- From: gdk <georgekenney@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 08:37:24 -0800 (PST)
Posted this morning at Electric Politics, a podcast interview with Dr.
Meryl Nass (MD), an expert on biological warfare specialized in
anthrax and also a leading critic of the FBI's investigation of the
September-October 2001 anthrax letter attacks.
The FBI theory about a "lone nut" being responsible for the attacks
never made much sense. Now that the FBI has closed the case, pinning
the blame on the late Dr. Bruce Ivins (a very suspect suicide), we may
never know the truth. But a surprising number of wickedly smart people
have not bought into the establishment narrative. Last November, for
example, the Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, a highly
regarded research unit of the University of California, convened a
seminar in their Washington DC offices to discuss, skeptically, the
allegations and the larger meaning of the case.
Dr. Nass was one of the presenters.
If you think the podcast is interesting please don't hesitate to
forward the link.
Thanks for listening!
- Prev by Date: Internet travel (15): Technological strivings for reserving the spot in the future
- Next by Date: British daily ( internet and Brish arts and science)
- Previous by thread: Internet travel (15): Technological strivings for reserving the spot in the future
- Next by thread: British daily ( internet and Brish arts and science)