For Obama: as agreed
- From: Lazarus Cain <rspeaking@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 00:11:15 -0700 (PDT)
Just so you can't say I haven't told you in advance.
Solution: New treaty to extend maritime boundary as a projection of
the river rather than an upward hook so as to possess military bases
which are more of a hindrance to defense than a help.
Current maritime boundaries are obviously biased in favor of S Korea
and US strategic desires ( a very, very aggravating irritant), but are
not seen as the result of fair arbitration, and because of this no
treaty was ever established to end the Korean war. The history of post
war conflicts suggest extreme discontent with the maritime boundaries.
I do not support US and S Korean presence on three islands claimed by
Our Repub;lican friends are going to be adamantly opposed to the
necessary move needed.
An ounce of protection is worth a pound of cure.
We hold N Korea guilty of telling fibs continuously, yet US must not
be a hindrance in eatablishing a working treaty by insisting on the
continuation of existing maritime boundaries.
Three islands need to be sacrificed by S Korea so as to putm this baby
Any reasonable man will make a comment concerning defense from a
threat if he sees such a threat to his own livelihood.
Compromise is best as we sacrifice the three islands so as to finally
see an end to the Korean conflict, and if N Korea still insists on
being an ass, then I will make no comment concerning military
- Prev by Date: The CIA, Mind Control & Children, Hypnosis in MPD Ritual Abuse – Greenbaum speech
- Next by Date: More proof that the unilateral NLL is core of the problem
- Previous by thread: The CIA, Mind Control & Children, Hypnosis in MPD Ritual Abuse – Greenbaum speech
- Next by thread: More proof that the unilateral NLL is core of the problem