People of FBI may be shut dead, if ...
- From: QuasTV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 02:23:04 -0700 (PDT)
Those people who were sent to Ukraine as advisers of FBI. May be
simply shut dead (killed) if they will fight in the millitary conflict
of 1992. Also thay have a chance to be "locked" in the USA, without
possibility to cross the border with Canada or Mexica (were they could
be easily charged). In such case sanction could be used against the
whole USA, and particularly thay could be resulted in exlusion of the
USA from NATO and other international organizations. Such events
particularly could be a subject for invastigations of involvement of
the USA (personificated as some US citizens) into the military crimes
in former Yugoslavia during 1991-1994, and later.
Stinky Yankies step back you are beaten or near to be beaten.
--Michael the friend of Dd
P.S. I should say that NOT all Americans (including those of USA) are
such "stinky yankies".
- Prev by Date: Barack Obama "Fight the Smears" Campaign
- Next by Date: Podcast Interview w/ Dr. Saree Makdisi re Palestine
- Previous by thread: Barack Obama "Fight the Smears" Campaign
- Next by thread: Podcast Interview w/ Dr. Saree Makdisi re Palestine