"Business targets boomers' money"
- From: yared22311@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 29 Dec 2005 02:50:39 -0800
Business targets boomers' money
When the last baby boomer turns 65 in 2029, the generation will control
more than 40 percent of the nation's disposable income, according to
the insurance industry's MetLife Mature Market Institute.
Boomers will not retire from life (Part III)
Boomers slow down, but won't quit (Part II)
In this series, The Washington Times examines how the aging of
America's largest generation will rock the social-service and health
care systems created by their parents' and grandparents' generations
and how the boomers are living out their own vision of getting older.
America's starting to look a lot older (Part I)
In the next 25 years, the baby boomers will retire and the rest of the
country will mirror Florida, where 20 percent of the population is 65
- Prev by Date: يا جماعة فى منـح تعليميـة مجانية فى مجال برمجة الكمبيوتر
- Next by Date: Re: No illness can make a person break the law
- Previous by thread: يا جماعة فى منـح تعليميـة مجانية فى مجال برمجة الكمبيوتر
- Next by thread: It seems that it is people like us (or me) who control the Earth ? !!!