Ukrainian and Rusyn languages-Question
- From: dinaraman@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 18 Mar 2006 14:13:48 -0800
I know that Ukrainian and Rusyn are similar but I want to know how
For example, Macedonian compared to Serbian, both are South Slavic
languages, but I do not believe that they are as close to each other as
Rusyn and Ukrainian are to each other.
What I mean is I believe that Ukrainian and Rusyn are much more similar
to one another, as opposed to Serbian and Macedonian which are farther
apart from each other.
I am not comparing Serbian/Macedonian to Ukrainian/Rusyn. I know very,
very well the difference between Macedonian and Serbian. I just want
to know if there is the same degree of difference between Ukrainian and
Thank you very much in advance!!!
- Prev by Date: For Belarus: An Appeal to Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin
- Next by Date: Re: Ukrainian and Rusyn languages-Question
- Previous by thread: For Belarus: An Appeal to Russian Federation President Vladimir Putin
- Next by thread: Re: Ukrainian and Rusyn languages-Question