One of the reasons for the Emergency Regu;ations
- From: Schweik <goodsoldierschweik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:40:48 +0700
Breakingnews » Breakingnews
M79 grenade fired at NBT building
* Published: 31/08/2010 at 02:07 PM
* Online news: Breakingnews
An M79 grenade was fired at the National Broadcasting Television
station on Vibhavadi Rangsit road on Tuesday afternoon. There were no
immediate reports of injury.
The grenade went off in front of the state-run broadcasting station
and damaged three cars, reports said.
Police were investigating scene and initially believed the grenade was
launched from the Don Muang tollway.
On March 15, an M79 grenade was fired the compound of the First
Infantry Regiment on Vibhavadi Rangsit road, injuring two soldiers.
Urgent: M79 grenade fired at Channel 11
An assailant fired an M79 grenade at the NBT station Tuesday
The grenade landed at the parking area at 1:25 pm.
A news vehicle was damaged but no one was injured.
INN reported that the grenade appeared to have been fired from the Don
- Prev by Date: Re: Challenge to filter-challenged newsreader? ;-)
- Next by Date: Re: Challenge to filter-challenged newsreader? ;-)
- Previous by thread: Re: Challenge to filter-challenged newsreader? ;-)
- Next by thread: Robert Dunlap: Craigslist Pimp (Rosewood Hudson)