Re: Suspect Khattiya gets a reprieve

On Jan 24, 9:52 am, Lurker <lur...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
In fact, besides being bald, I also shave my head. This is not the
reason for wearing the hat. The hat and vest have become very
recognizable trademarks for me, and serve as walking advertising
everywhere in Thailand at no extra cost to me. Pure marketing, and
very effective. Even when walking into the Radisson Hotel in Bangkok
on Tuesday, the concierge greeted with; 'aren't you the photographer
from Chiang Mai?'

:-)

  • Re: Thailand to construct science city: minister
    ... The hat and vest have become very ... recognizable trademarks for me, and serve as walking advertising ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: Red-shirts disperse in Chanthaburi: more to come
    ... The hat and vest have become very ... recognizable trademarks for me, and serve as walking advertising ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: Dead and gone.....
    ... The hat and vest have become very recognizable ... and serve as walking advertising everywhere in Thailand ... - Steve Kraven Kramer ... that you look like a tit wearing that Indiana Jones costume'" - Takin ...
    (rec.knives)
  • Arent you the photographer from Chiang Mai?
    ... The hat and vest have become very ... recognizable trademarks for me, and serve as walking advertising ... Did he ask for your autograph as well Steve??? ...
    (rec.knives)
  • Arent you the photographer from Chiang Mai?
    ... The hat and vest have become very ... recognizable trademarks for me, and serve as walking advertising ... everywhere in Thailand at no extra cost to me. ...
    (rec.travel.asia)