- From: "PG" <pgk9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:11:36 +0100
"Frawley" <frawley411@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
Frederick Williams <frederick.williams2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is there to see and do in and near Nonthaburi?
Many beautiful wats, enjoyable markets and nice riverside restaurants.
Srinakarin Park is a nice place to walk or picnic. The 1st Thai
museum of natural history (Anthropology Museum) is located near city
hall. What are your interests? That'd help a bit.
Fancy coming across you here Frederick....
As well as the above, long-tail boat rides upriver to an attractice old wat.
I've vague memories of a floating market somewhere nearby, maybe someone
else knows more.
- Prev by Date: Re: Nonthaburi
- Next by Date: Miss Thailand Universe 2009
- Previous by thread: Re: Nonthaburi
- Next by thread: Re: Nonthaburi