Re: To SCT censor Stefanie.

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 01:50:28 -0700 (PDT), LarbGai <larbgai@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Mar 18, 6:38 pm, Krypsis <kryp...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Funny, I had never thought "tenure" in usenet
anything particularly worthwhile bragging about. Even with your "long
service", you seem to have missed all the really good discussions. On
the other hand, you most likely were one of the trolls actively engaged
in destroying those same discussions. Your current activities certainly
point in that direction!

Krypsis

******So why were you boasting the other day about your 55 years in
Government service Krypto???

55? He just told me 20 years. Is he lying about his years at the
public trough?

cheers,

Schweik
(goodsoldierschweikatgmaildotcom)

  • Re: Guntards in action
    ... >> PLMerite wrote: ... I'm curious how billyboy would know someone was lying while bragging, ... The use of "guntards" for us, who have not been proven as being lying ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Guntards beware!
    ... >>> of fake military heroes with their tall tales of martial glory and ... >as you do your bragging and lying under a false name. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Guntards beware!
    ... >> of fake military heroes with their tall tales of martial glory and ... as you do your bragging and lying under a false name. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: To SCT censor Stefanie.
    ... Good Soldier Schweik wrote: ... anything particularly worthwhile bragging about. ... Your reading skills seem on a par with your writing skills! ...
    (soc.culture.thai)