Re: To SCT censor Stefanie.

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 22:47:08 +1100, Krypsis <krypsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

slambert wrote:
"Krypsis" <krypsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
Paranoid? I don't think so. Cautious? Yes definitely, especially since
watching you and your ilk hound people out of SCT and even Rec.Knives!
Frankly, do you blame me for being wary?

Frankly, why do you talk to these junks? You give them importance and
talking to them, you make them post more so they use more space.

You should ignore louses and concentrate on educated people.

Stef

The educated posters left long ago. There once were many here but they
have all moved on to greener pastures!

Krypsis

You mean that Mort and Maxwell are ignorant savages? Interesting...

But where does that leave the Secretive Krypsis? From your own words
you must be one of the uneducated ones as you are still left...

Or, perhaps a Troll?

cheers,

Schweik
(goodsoldierschweikatgmaildotcom)