Re: Yellow Turn-a-coat

"slambert" <slambertNOSPAMPLEASE@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Takin & Kanoknuan" <takin&kanoknuan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
I'm waiting for the place to become usable for me.
**I think you're going to be in for a
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait. :-)

hmmmmm, it s right usually when a group abandonned charts, rules and good
practices for ages, there usually are people like you happy with the mess.

It's not important. I think Usenent doesn't care about people interested
in mess and intelectual terrorism. Usenent wan't made for them.

Anyway believe me: a clean place woth good practices has much more value
than the crappy stuff you display in the name of the "thai culture".

**So when do you intend to start your clean up of this group??? Why don't
you start by trying to throw me out? :o)

Ihave no idea how people from there could tolerate such a shame and mess
in their name.

Stef

.