Re: Fortune cookie :-)

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:01:13 +1100, hel <hstamm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:58:38 -0700 (PDT), LarbGai <larbgai@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Mar 12, 3:51 am, "slambert" <slambertNOSPAMPLE...@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
"Good Soldier Schweik" <decypher.signat...@xxxxxxxx> wrote
I initially insulted Mort, the Bladerunner.

This is yours business guys, not mine.

*******Well keep your big fat French snout out of it Stefanie.
It's quite simple even for a buffoon of your calibre.

Geeeee Sancho, has Don Quichotte approved this kind of language?

Or is this an attempt (again) to be independent?

55555555
Helmut

LOL
I just imagine a picture of our francophobic twins:
Sancho troting after his ass

;-)
Mort

  • Re: Fortune cookie :-)
    ... It's quite simple even for a buffoon of your calibre. ... Geeeee Sancho, has Don Quichotte approved this kind of language? ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: Fortune cookie :-)