Re: PA/Re: ping Geoff B--Re: New color for loyalty in Thailand [amend]
- From: Blade@xxxxxxxxxx (Deckard)
- Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 20:57:54 GMT
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 11:13:58 GMT, "maxwell" <mmmaxwell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Deckard" <Blade@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 05:47:02 -0800 (PST), wrdmzr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Dec 1, 4:55 pm, Tchiowa <tchio...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:You forgot the "i" in your name!
Sunday 8 AM at Lumpini. You claim to know what I look like so I'll be
easy to find.
I'll be there and I know what you look like. By the remote chance you
actually are there you can explain a few things that you wrote about
I see you're also an expert in pronunciation... although I don't see
the relevance to my post.
The veteran Scter that our Google troll tries to impersonate used to
post here under the name of 'WrdMizr'. Of course, your ignorance is
excusable .... coz you did not post anything at that time
une lettre qui dans votre banlieu est prononcée comme 'ee' ?free lesson:
. . and "soi" is said not like 'soy,' but 'swah' . . or rather, "rue"
Eh, bien: maintenant *vous* êtes le nouveau 'professeur.'
"blacky": common name of pit bulls owned by the arabo-african
traffikers in the northern banlieue
"blackie": common name of toy poddles owned by the bourgeoises in the
Bienvenue au travail !! 8~)At your service !!
- Prev by Date: Re: For Tchiowa - the Thaksin lover
- Next by Date: Re: For Tchiowa - the Thaksin lover
- Previous by thread: Re: PA/Re: ping Geoff B--Re: New color for loyalty in Thailand [amend]
- Next by thread: Re: PA/Re: ping Geoff B--Re: New color for loyalty in Thailand [amend]