Re: Toyota Thailand

"John & Su" <nono@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
Is that anyone that have a Toyota WISH or INNOVA ?
I really do have hard time to choose which one I want to buy as they are
very similar for the shape and prices so what about the quality ? Comfort
etc ?.
In fact I will buy it to Surat but I hear already that Bangkok was
cheapest, is that true ? To me with my falang culture prices must be same
with any Toyota shops !

Any info or comments appreciate and thanks,

Hi, John. We got a much better deal on our Toyota Tiger in BKK then we
could find in several other places (Petchabun, Chainat and ??). My wife cut
the deal, all I did was pull out my MasterCard. ;-))

~Semper Fi~
.