thanks khun "maxwell" <mmmaxwell@hotmail.com>

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 18:56:22 GMT, "maxwell" <mmmaxwell@xxxxxxxxxxx> in this
message <pe4af25p8on2t4621phpgjcfuas8chamru@xxxxxxx> from
<qblJg.8500$pX3.4903@trnddc07> subject as: Re: Marriage to foreigners welcomed
in rural Thailand:
wrote/and/or quoted:

"pluto" wrote

He's no longer a planet, but still posting?
well it was a dog that died ;-)
eventually all of us will be sucked into the black holes ;-)

Good !!
;~)
-maxwell
==end, and/or end quote || When replying respond to the original author, NOT ME PLEASE ==
-pluto

  • Daily Report #4691
    ... we have achieved the direct detection of a planet ... emission centered on the F110W passband of NICMOS such that the F814W - ... AGNs with Intermediate-mass Black Holes: ... PNe known in Milky Way GCs, 4, is surprisingly low if one assumes that all ...
    (sci.astro.hubble)
  • Architektur im Fernsehen - 25.07.2005 bis 09.08.2005
    ... Zeugen herrschaftlicher Vergangenheit in Ostpreussen. ... WDR - Planet Wissen ... This posting is provided for your personal use. ...
    (de.sci.architektur)
  • Re: Sound of chain saws in Haytor
    ... This posting expresses the personal view and opinions of the author. ... Something which everyone on this planet should be able to do. ... The chain saws are going in Haytor. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Down the drain
    ... horizons means there are no black holes, in the classical sense. ... How we define terms changes along with our understanding of the ... Have you heard that Pluto used to be a planet and is now a plutoid? ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Geschichte im Fernsehen - 29.08.2005 bis 03.09.2005
    ... WDR - Meilensteine der Naturwissenschaft und Technik ... WDR - Planet Wissen ... 3sat - Welt der Entdecker ... This posting is provided for your personal use. ...
    (de.sci.geschichte)