Explosive pick

Investor Alert - WE HAVE A RUNNER !
It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume.
There is a massive promotion underway this weekend apprising potential
eager investors of this emerging situation.
Best stock for Year 2006 - read the story and you will s e e f o r y o u
r s e l f.

Trading Date : 2006, Feb 13
Company Name : Harbin Pingchuan Pharmaceutical, Inc.
T i c k e r : PGCN
Price : $1.03
2 WEEK PROJECTION : $3-$4

We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that the public
has not heard about yet.
PGCN should be one of the most profitable stocks to trade.
Big news expected. This should invoke LARGE gains.
Explosive pick for our members.

Deckard

--
Hi! I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. Please add me to your sig.
- END USENET NOW http://www.bedoper.com/usenet

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

  • Re: My First Mash-Up
    ... Hit space bar to select files for download. ... I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • My wheelchair
    ... WE CALLED IT AT .38 CENTS NOW ITS AT $2.00! ... company take off is expected BIG NEWS! ... I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: Fao K pluto and Somchai: Optical illusion
    ... i noticed the waterfall at first download. ... A quick search on Google shows your interest on drugs and anything related ... I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. ...
    (soc.culture.thai)