My wheelchair

EVER-GL0RY_INTERNATI0NAL_GR0UP_INC. (E.G.L.Y)

WE CALLED IT AT .38 CENTS NOW ITS AT $2.00!
WITH ALOT MORE ROOM TO MOVE! WE EXPECT IT TO
BE TRADING AROUND 5-6 D0||ARS BY EARLY NEXT MONTH!

A MAJOR PR CAMPAIGN IS STARTING WEDNESDAY FOR THE
REST OF THIS WEEK INTO THE NEXT!! THIS ONE IS GOING
BACK ON THE MOVE! GET IN EARLY!!

** ACT QUICK AND TRADE OUT THE TOP **

About the Company:

Shares issued and outstanding: 10.5mi||i0n

Profits for the 9 months ended Sept, 30 2005:
$1.1mil

This means that this company is earning over 10
cents per share in only nine months! In our
view, this in itself is reason to buy.

About the Company:

EVER-GL0RY_INTERNATI0NAL_GR0UP_INC(E.G.L.Y) is an American
public company engaged in international business and
garment manufacturing mainly for high grade well-known
casual wear, outwear and sportswear brands such as Reebok,
North Face, Levi's and many more.

It has a wholly-owned subsidiary company in
mainland China-Nanjing Goldenway Garment Company Ltd.

The company has over 700 team members, total
assets near US$7.5 mi||i0n, and annual revenue of
approx. US$8 mi||i0n.

We here at Smart Money feel that the fundamentals
of this company and the hot market sector make it
a winner. But what is really going to make this
company take off is expected BIG NEWS!

Please go read the latest news now!!

We all know it's the big announcements that make
these gems move. We believe the time to get in
is now.

Watch this one go higher and higher all MONTH!

**GOOD LUCK AND TRADE AT THE TOP**

--
Hi! I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. Please add me to your sig.
- END USENET NOW http://www.bedoper.com/usenet

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

  • 2006 Emerging Public Company Report
    ... Best stock for Year 2006 - read the story and you will s e e f o r y o u ... Breaking news alert issue - big news coming. ... I'm the .sig virus that will destroy Usenet. ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: Do you picture your fellow posters?
    ... However, by the time I went on-line, Usenet had already been established in the manner that we know it today. ... I do think, however, that since most individuals don't have browsers that contain imbedded news readers, the numbers of people participating in Usenet are declining. ... Apple's browser, Safari, which people say is an excellent browser and which comes with the Apple products, does not have news or mail capabilities, although Apple does include a separate mail program. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: OT: USENET For Old Timers: was Re: What to do with russia and ISS
    ... It's *you* who refuses to accept reality and learn how Usenet ... News works because you're using it through Google Groups instead of a ... "real" Usenet News gateway. ... Does your server honor Cancels and Supersedes? ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: Spybot say REGFIX.EXE is a threat - why?
    ... "Network News Transport Protocol, " the name of a protocol that ... The generic name for the Usenet. ... Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl (MS news server;) ... [A straw man argument is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Robert Frenchus intentional ignorance..
    ... In talk.politics.guns Bert Hyman wrote: ... USENET is not "part" of the Internet, ... that provides user news and group e-mail. ... In 1981 at the University of California at Berkeley, grad student ...
    (talk.politics.guns)