Re: Reporting farang

No mate, you won't get any help with grassing up farangs around here.

Chuck us some Indians, Blacks, Arabs or Chinese, then we can start
talking business.

  • Chinese businesses solidly for Najib. Michael Yeoh read the comments below
    ... We wi$h to take i$$ue with the pendatang kafir cina kui, siapa nama tu, Michael Yeoh who shamelessly stole our bodek line (our words are in parentheses for comparison] by describing Najib’s leadership as fair and just while encouraging 'Chinese businesses' to believe in his transformation programmes, especially in efforts to augment 'non-Malay' participation in the economy. ... many Chinese are still in business only because they can't find suitable employment. ... I am a cina-kui doing business as a "PENDATANG" and I do not need the UMNO BN to support me in my business. ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: OT Eating Dogs! (was For Pet Lovers)
    ... I visited the PROC back in the mid 80's when the Chinese government was first experimenting with the concept of opening some remote provinces to business arrangements with western companies. ... On the last day before our departure our host took us to some shops to buy souvenirs, ... His last trip he was fed some type of thick soup with grubs in it and nearly upchucked into the bowl. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • House panel: China tech giants pose security threat
    ... American companies warned against doing business with leading ... Intelligence Committee is warning in a report to be issued ... acquisitions in this country by Huawei Technologies Ltd. and ZTE ... a congressional hearing last month in which senior Chinese ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: House panel: China tech giants pose security threat
    ... American companies warned against doing business with leading ... Intelligence Committee is warning in a report to be issued ... acquisitions in this country by Huawei Technologies Ltd. and ZTE ... a congressional hearing last month in which senior Chinese ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Chinese Computer Giant Showcaes Capitalistis Credentials
    ... Lenovo Group aims to change that. ... Corp.'s PC business last year for $1.25 billion, ... quickly to establish itself as a global brand. ... Chinese companies trying to purchase American corporations. ...
    (comp.dcom.telecom)