Re: declaring one's own country

and: http://www.fruitsofthesea.demon.co.uk/sealand/gallery.html

  • Re: declaring ones own country
    ... >I sort of remember some years back a guy moved to abandoned oil rig and ... > declared it his own country. ... He even printed his own stamp and issued ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • OT: declaring ones own country
    ... I sort of remember some years back a guy moved to abandoned oil rig and ... declared it his own country. ... He even printed his own stamp and issued ...
    (soc.culture.thai)
  • Re: RFID-Based Security System
    ... Are you honestly suggesting that people should make extra effort to check their assumptions before being childish? ... they assumed I was some sort of paranoid survivalist ... Essential information such as the country you live in? ... Think about how your original post would read to people in this group (you did read through other threads here before posting, so that you knew it was the right group, didn't you?) - it sounds more than a little bit crazy, and like a wildly optimistic attempt at a technological solution to a sociological problem. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Thread stolen from rasfw; Magic and Society
    ... How does their economy work? ... The State of Elbon is a sort of mystically-enabled libertarian state. ... Dalthunia used to be a sort of Elbon-influenced monarchy, but was recently overthrown by an invading force and no one knows exactly what's going on there now. ... Evanwyl is a sort of small border country that used to have considerable importance years ago, but has declined to the point that it's actually the equivalent of a third-world country, lacking many of the amenities of other countries. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: there, go grab a test
    ... Moustapha! ... prepare milks. ... Occasionally, I'll occur the sort. ... doubts elections plus Satam's country. ...
    (sci.crypt)