- From: "Vagabond" <retoricus2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Sep 2005 04:43:52 -0700
My condolences and sympathy to those affected.
I keep watching the coverage on Fox News and CNN. The mayor of New
Orleans says the death toll is higher than 911, which was around 3000.
It is scary to see a city break down like this. I have to wonder what
kind of community spirit those looters and car jackers have.
But looking at the bright side, this happened in the US where there are
resources and expertise to help. Imagine if it had happened in a 3rd
- Prev by Date: Re: (off topic) Bush not rising to the occasion
- Next by Date: Re: (off topic) Bush not rising to the occasion
- Previous by thread: Re: Free Nightlife E-book - Dharma Burns
- Next by thread: Re: Hurricane Katrina