Re: chai mai pronunciation ? < now : Where is Sharman ? >
- From: "Takin Gthepiss " <stananger_1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:39:01 +0700
"Deckard" <Blade@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:46:33 GMT, "orang37"
| <orang37@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| >ben@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
| >>> I haven't followed SCT too much lately, but what happened to John
| >It is a mystery, but one presumes he is alive and healthy somewhere. Some
| >he went insane memorizing the Oxford English Dictionary Unabridged,
| >some think he tired of playing with "mere mortals" and has decided to
| >atop Mt. Olympus indefinitely, just manifesting himself indirectly
| >encoded signals hidden inside tsunami rumblings.
| >I have to admit I miss him sometimes. He gave some good ones.
| I do hope he is alive and going well!!!
| I've had some argument with him but I deeply appreciate his real
| knowledge of Thai and his effort in phonetic transcriptions, not like
| the Aussie gibberish we can see here at present.
| Note to Lord S and Khun pluto: this is not flattery but sincerity.
- Prev by Date: Where is Sharman ?
- Next by Date: Re: chai mai pronunciation ? < now : Where is Sharman ? >
- Previous by thread: Re: chai mai pronunciation ? < now : Where is Sharman ? >
- Next by thread: Re: chai mai pronunciation ? < now : Where is Sharman ? >