(IVÁN): ISAAC IS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER’S SON BORN FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT:

Sábado, 30 de Junio, año 2012 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

ISAAC IS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER’S SON BORN FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT:

My Pact of Life is with Isaac, our heavenly Father manifested to
Abraham, because he was going to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb nine
months later to give birth to the first Hebrew but also the beginning
of a brand new life that would cause the birth of an eternal nation
that eventually will saturate the nations with God’s word into
eternity. This was our heavenly Father’s child been born from Sarah’s
childless womb by the power of the Holy Spirit because what was to be
born from the infertile woman, truly it was her first-born to give
Abraham his long waited son, Isaac, in effect it would be God’s son so
everyone born to Abraham would be come into a nation on earth.

For this is the nation that will fulfill our heavenly Father’s Holy
Spirit of His blessed name and Eternal Ten Commandments with a very
precious life that was to be born not from a barren-womb but from a
holy one from David’s virgin daughter, so he may give us that glorious
life that can fulfill and glorify the Holy Spirit forever. This is the
birth of the nation of Israel, so Israel may give birth in due time to
our only savior on earth so he may not only fulfill the Holy Spirit of
the commandments but also pay with his sacred-flesh and atoning-blood
for our transgressions against our heavenly Father’s commandments, so
we may live and never succumb to His wrath.

For the world was filled with darkness and violence reigning
everywhere within the nations, so our heavenly Father needed to move
immediately to save it by introducing His Son’s life filled with love,
truth and righteousness thus to establish justice for everyone
everywhere with eternal life and, like this, push Satan and his
terrible lies away from every human life forever. Therefore, our
heavenly Father needed immediately not only to manifest His supreme
celestial sacrifice of His Son’s atoning blood shed from the creation
of the world but also introduce his sacrificed life by the power of
the Holy Spirit into a nation that would finally bring love, peace,
healing, salvation and eternal happiness to the entire human race
everlastingly into eternity.

In due time, our heavenly Father dealt with every man, woman and child
through the glorious life of His blessed Son, the King of Salem,
Melchizedek, because he is His high priest in the heavens for the
angelic hosts moreover he is the beginning of humankind in paradise
and on earth forever, since he is God’s Chosen Lamb into eternity. And
since Melchizedek is God’s Chosen Lamb and high priest simultaneously
that shed his atoning-blood over our heavenly Father’s altar within
the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over Mount Sinai, then he had to
serve His servants the bread and wine for a new Pact of Life to come
into existence in the midst of the nations living in darkness.

Furthermore, with the people of the nations that our heavenly Father
dealt with love and great care so they may become His faithful
servants, then He found His servant Abram and his wife Sarah to be the
ones that His Son Melchizedek will serve the bread and wine for a new
world to be born on earth from the Holy Spirit. This bread and wine
that Melchizedek served to Abram and his friends at Salem’s gate
(today’s Jerusalem), indeed it was his sacred body that would not only
be born from David’s virgin daughter but also live a sanctified life
thus to fulfill the every precept of the Holy Spirit of the Law for
life to ascend enriched from earth to heaven.

Meaning also that the bread and wine that Abram ate with his
companions at Salem’s gate by the hand of Melchizedek, indeed it was
his body that would eventually give birth by the Holy Spirit a perfect
child to be God’s son nailed to Sarah’s barren-womb and Abram’s
lifeless body, so Israel could be born into the world from the cross.
This is the manifestation of our heavenly Father’s cross that first
began in heaven as Adam was pulled from the ground to become a living
human being in His image to live according to His likeness forever,
and later by Adam’s fifth rib: Eve was born to be his wife, so they
both became the cross of human life in paradise.

Waywardly, because they both sinned as they ate from the forbidden
fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil instead of eating
from the fruit from the tree of life, then heaven expelled them since
evil was found in them so they descended to earth to be the cross that
would finally receive with nails our Lord Jesus Christ. Indeed,
because of sin Adam and Eve had become the dead trees to receive with
nails what was born from the Holy Spirit of God through David’s
daughter’s virgin womb so their sinful flesh may become sacred-flesh
with the unbroken-bones and the atoning-blood to run throughout their
glorified-bodies thus to resurrect to eternal life never to know sin
again forever.

Therefore, Adam and Eve finally ate the bread and drank the wine from
the Lord’s Table served by the King of Jerusalem Jesus Christ just as
they were called to do so in paradise initially so they may never die
but instead live blessed always before our heavenly Father’s presence
and the angels thus to love, serve and exalt Him throughout eternity.
And this is something that Adam and Eve had to do crossed as dead
trees nailed to our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach’s sacred-flesh, unbroken-
bones so the atoning-blood that they were called to drink in paradise
from the tree of life then they may finally drink it for their sinful-
flesh to become our Lord’s sacred-flesh thus to resurrect saved as
God’s children into eternity.

For heaven’s glories, this was the only way possible that Adam and Eve
could become saved eventually if they would drink from the atoning-
blood that is shed indeed initially from our heavenly Father’s supreme
celestial-sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-heart and veins
within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over Mount Sinai’s eternal
rock from the creation of the world. Truly, this is the Pact of Life
that our heavenly Father started with Abram and his companions as
Melchizedek served the bread and wine of the Lord’s Table at Salem’s
gate, so they may receive his sacred-flesh and atoning-blood thus to
submit to the earth the sinful-flesh, broken-bones and ill blood
finally to resurrect in a glorified-body forever saved into eternity.

This is indeed the salvation that our heavenly Father needed Adam and
Eve to eat initially in paradise and every man, woman and child on
earth, beginning with Abram and his wife Sarah whom had a barren-womb,
so through her childless life then our heavenly Father granted His Son
to be born from them so they may have abundant life. It is here where
our heavenly Father begins to nail His Son’s life through Isaac by the
power of the Holy Spirit into Abram’s life and Sarah’s barren womb
thus to give birth to a nation not born from men’s rebellious-seed but
from our heavenly Father’s divine-seed thus to bring into the world
His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, the savior!

For he is the One that was not only sacrificed initially within the
Holy of Holiest in heaven and over Mount Sinai’s eternal rock thus to
liberate Israel from Egypt’s slavery but also took them personally
across the Red Sea through dry land and walls of waters, so they may
drink living water from our heavenly Father’s supreme celestial-
sacrifice of His Chosen Lamb’s atoning-blood. For our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach is God’s Lamb slain from the creation of the world not only
to create all things in heaven and earth but also to give birth to an
especial nation that will grant us eternal life filled with the Holy
Spirit, so the nations may escape sin, curses, illnesses, death and
the power of Satan’s hidden darkness forever.

Miraculously, this great escape began with Abram’s wife Sarah who had
a barren-womb unable to give birth to the nation of Israel, however
because of His unfailing love for the nations then through the amazing
intervention of His Holy Spirit at last the first Hebrew is born into
the world, Isaac, so the Pact of Life may spread everywhere forever
into eternity. Therefore, this was the only way possible that our
heavenly Father could bring into the world the nation of Israel to be
born from Sarah’s barren-womb so the rebellious-life that Adam and Eve
had spread initially may finally die with Satan’s darkness thus to
introduce into the world the glorious life of the Holy Spirit of His
blessed name and eternal commandments.

Certainly, this is the Pact of Life that our heavenly Father had
started with Abram and his wife Sarah that was childless by nailing to
their lifeless bodies the life of His Son Isaac by the amazing powers
of the Holy Spirit of His blessed name and eternal commandments thus
to start a new life that will never know the end. At last by Abram and
Sarah eating the bread and wine from the Lord’s Table by the hand of
Melchizedek then Isaac was nailed to them by the power of the Holy
Spirit, so not only life may come into the world but also blessings of
love, peace, prosperity, healing and endless happiness of a better
world to come forever into eternity.

Therefore, it is by this crucifixion of our heavenly Father’s Holy
Spirit through Isaac’s life that Abraham and Sarah were able truly to
love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father’s blessed name wherever
they went on earth until our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach would be born
from David’s virgin daughter filled with every one’s eternal life from
heaven above. That is to say, also that it was our heavenly Father’s
will that everyone within Israel and the nations too would always
honor the cross that had not only descended from paradise with Adam
and Eve but also established on earth with Abraham and Sarah who were
childless until our heavenly Father through His Holy Spirit gave birth
to His Son Isaac.

For love, it is Abraham and Sarah’s crossed lifeless lives nailed to
Isaac’s life by the powers of the Holy Spirit that Israel began to
gain life on earth thus to become a nation within Egypt near where our
heavenly Father had conducted within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and
over Mount Sinai’s summit His supreme celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s
atoning-blood. For this is the shedding of eternal life from the
beginning of things within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over
Mount Sinai that our heavenly Father did not only need it to spread
into the nations, beginning with Israel, but also the new earth to
come next with glorious heavens where His children born from the Holy
Spirit may enjoy ancient glories forever.

In reality, this is the Holy Spirit of our heavenly Father’s atoning-
blood shed from within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over Mount
Sinai’s summit from the creation of the world thus to bring into the
nations His blessed name and eternal commandments to start a new life
that would change heaven and earth forever into all eternity to come.
For it is our heavenly Father’s will that the earth would be born
again at last from His Holy Spirit just as Sarah’s barren-womb gave
birth to Isaac, so Isaac may be the beginning of a new life where
there was no life possible much less a nation to exist loved dearly by
our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ forever.

For this is the life that would not only be born from Sarah’s barren-
womb to give us Isaac the birth of the nation of Israel but also the
birth of our Lord Jesus Christ through David’s virgin daughter to be
crucified to Adam and Eve thus to cause Eve’s barren-womb to give
eternal life to her children heavenly bound forever into eternity. And
these are lives that would not only be born from the Holy Spirit just
as Isaac did from Sarah’s barren-womb but also from Eve’s barren-womb
just as our Lord Jesus Christ is nailed to her hands and feet, so she
may give birth to our heavenly Father’s children that will live
forever saved on earth and in heaven.

Indeed, this is the life that our heavenly Father had begun with our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach’s sacrificed life within the Holy of Holiest
in heaven and over Mount Sinai’s eternal rock, so we may eat from his
bread and drink from his wine just as the Hebrews did at Mount Sinai’s
foot by our heavenly Father’s express command to do so. Truly, this is
the celestial life that not only has been saturated with our heavenly
Father’s unfailing love through our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach’s
celestial-sacrifice of His atoning-blood as he shed it over the
eternal altar in heaven but also it is the one that pleases His
greatest desire for truth, righteousness, peace, prosperity, justice,
and endless happiness today and into eternity.

This is the life that our heavenly Father has always known since
eternity and that no one else knows it as He and His blessed Son, our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach do together, moreover He has introduced it
into the earth because it belongs to you thus to love, serve and
glorify Him all the days of your life into all eternity. Currently, it
is in this glorious life that our Lord Jesus Christ has granted you to
have after so much salvation-work conquered through the years that our
heavenly Father wants to see you already enjoying even beyond your
heart’s deepest expectations, because He really needs you to know Him
thus to bless you and your loved ones with powers from heaven and
earth forever.

Sincerely, this is a glorious life that started where there was no
life possible as in Sarah’s barren-womb crucified by the Holy Spirit
to Abraham, so they may be the crossed trees that receives Isaac to
become a nation in the midst of the nations for our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach to be born from David’s virgin daughter by Holy Spirit’s
amazing powers. Thereafter, anyone that wants to conquer the New
Jerusalem from heaven above, for example, then he must be born from
the amazing ancient powers of the Holy Spirit that descended upon the
entire earth directly from within the Holy of Holiest in heaven as our
Lord Jesus Christ was slain over Mount Sinai’s eternal rock for life
to thrive everywhere forever.

This is the amazing life from the Holy Spirit given initially to
Sarah’s barren-womb so she may give birth to Isaac nailed to her and
Abraham’s lifeless cross for a new nation to be born thus to receive
forever the Holy Spirit of the blessed name and eternal commandments
for our Lord Jesus Christ to fulfill them in due time for everyone’s
eternal salvation. These days, it is this glorious life that our
heavenly Father is granting it to you just as He personally granted to
Abraham and Sarah’s barren-womb to be born by the amazing powers of
the Holy Spirit nailed to them forever, so you may be born from a
barren-womb too that cannot give life anymore as Sarah’s or Eve’s, for
example.

Today, you may say, for instant: I am already born from my mother’s
womb, so how can I be born again? Well, the answer is just as old as
Sarah’s barren-womb or Eve’s too, because both of them could not give
a child to Abraham or Adam but because of our heavenly Father’s Holy
Spirit amazing love intervention then you can be born directly from
Sarah’s or Eve’s dead-womb to reenter eternal life these days on earth
and in heaven forever saved.

These days, this is the true life that your heart, living-soul, mind,
body and human spirit are asking you to provide immediately so they
may escape the sinful life of the spirit of error that Adam and Eve
received the day they both ate from the forbidden fruit from the tree
of knowledge of good and evil. For this glorious life that our
heavenly Father has provided to you through His supreme celestial-
sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood shed from the creation of the
world, truly it was to create all things but more important than that
to grant you the pristine celestial life that you deserve to live
today on earth and in heaven forever blessed into eternity.

What's more, this is a glorious life that rightfully belongs to you
these days because our heavenly Father created you in His image to
live according to His likeness in it on earth and in heaven forever
saved, prosperous and enriched, so you may love, serve and glorify Him
always throughout your new glorious days in all eternity to come. This
is the celestial-life that knows it everything in heaven and on earth
too because you will have God’s mind and the gifts of the Holy Spirit
to live with you forever blessed thus to bless others with the
glorious things that our heavenly Father has provided to you
abundantly, and nothing will be impossible for you on earth and in
heaven forever.

It is this amazing life that our Lord Jesus Christ is granting you to
have because it is our heavenly Father’s will within your life for
this to happen the sooner the better for the glory of His name, since
He has personally saturated the Holy Spirit with blessing of miracles,
wonders and great signs for you to enjoy today and forevermore. That
is why that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach manifested openly not only to
his disciples but also to the entire world by saying: all the things
that I have done you will do also.

And even greater things you will do in mine name before our heavenly
Father, because I returning to Him with amazing victories and glories
to present them before His glorious ancient Altar within the Holy of
Holiest where my atoning-blood was shed initially for the creation of
all things in heaven and the entire world too. Therefore, our heavenly
Father has provided us amazing powers of the Holy Spirit by birth on
earth and in heaven too, so we may live just as He lives in heaven
surrounded with wonderful blessings and endless glories that the only
thing they do before us all the time: it is to please us beyond all
human understanding forever into eternity.

That is to say, also that if you have problems, difficulties,
infirmities, and even threats of death beyond your control, then our
heavenly Father has provided powers to the Holy Spirit to solve each
of every conflict that it might be afflicting you and your loved ones,
including your friends from everywhere, through the glorious life
giving to you in Jesus Christ. That is why that you need to be born
today from the Holy Spirit in a moment of faith and prayer, because
the celestial-life that comes to you since eternity within our
heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ is found only him, in this
new Holy Spirit’s birth then you may live your life constantly just as
you should live it everlastingly.

And this is to live your pristine divine life since the day you came
out from our heavenly Father in His image to live forever saved,
blessed and enriched into eternity according to His image on earth and
in heaven as well, so you may love, serve and glorify Him just as the
angelic hosts do since eternity until now. Moreover, our heavenly
Father has given us powers from the Holy Spirit through Jesus Christ
(our steady Lord-and-savior) because he is the Chosen Lamb that shed
his atoning-blood over the Holy of Holiest’s Altar in heaven, so it
may pour over Mount Sinai and finally over Jerusalem’s holy hill for
the end of sin thus to start a new life into eternity forever.

Undeniably, within this new glorious life that has always existed
within our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit,
will reign in us supremely into all eternity to come since we were
born from our heavenly Father through the mighty powers of the Holy
Spirit thus thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ’s salvation-work you may
live today eternally blessed. This is the glorious life from heaven
above that our heavenly Father presented to Abram at Salem’s gate as
Melchizedek served the bread and wine, so he and his people may live
under an amazing Pact of Life filled with blessings for forgiveness of
sin, healing of the body, mind, and soul thus to enter into eternal
life these days forever saved.

Truly, this is a glorious life that has always existed since eternity,
and it will never die because it belongs to you, and Satan has tried
to destroy it by taking it away from you with hidden lies that will
lead you constantly into an eternal perdition in hell where there is
no life at all for anyone forever into eternity. Absolutely, this is a
glorious life with a Pact of Love that will never die but it will
continue to exits from the day Isaac was born from the Holy Spirit
within Sarah’s barren-womb, so our heavenly Father will seal His Pact
of Love with you today just as He sealed it with Abraham and his
allies into eternity, beginning with Israel.

Given that Israel is the nation where our heavenly Father had His
blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, born from David’s virgin
daughter by the amazing power of the Holy Spirit, so people from
everywhere may become born again from the Holy Spirit too thus to
enter heaven today to possess the New Jerusalem from heaven above
forever saved into eternity. And only those born from the Holy Spirit
may enter eternal life in the New Jerusalem from heaven above because
as in paradise or the ancient angelic Kingdom no one can remain there
to live forever unless that one has been born from the Holy Spirit by
believing and invoking Yeshua HaMoshiach as his Lord and personal
savior forever into eternity.

With this glorious life today, then you will have our heavenly Father
making a dwelling within your heart with the Holy Spirit and His
angels, because you have believed within your heart for justice to
confess for salvation the salvation-work that He started in heaven
over Mount Sinai, manifested later over Jerusalem’s holy hill thus to
place it within your heart forever. For this is the promise that our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach left in Israel before he ascended back to our
Father in heaven by saying to his disciples everywhere: if you believe
in me and keep mine commandments, then my Father and I will make a
dwelling place within your heart, so the Holy Spirit may bless you
mightily today and always into eternity.

Frankly, this is a glorious life that our heavenly Father has
entrusted to us today as we are born from the Holy Spirit by believing
within our hearts for justice, confessing with our lips for salvation
the eternal Pact of Love that He started with Abram as he ate the
bread and wine for Isaac to be born from the Holy Spirit. And our
heavenly Father needs every one to have this glorious love that has
always existed by the powers of His Holy Spirit with Him and His
blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, because, in this ancient
love our heavenly Father will not only fulfill truth and justice but
He will be able to bless us each day and forever into eternity.

This is the glorious life that the Hebrews had as they stepped out
from Egypt to walk through the Red sea in dry ground and walls of
water finally to step into the desert where Moses would guide them to
the eternal rock to drink water filled with the amazing life of Yeshua
HaMoshiach to defeat enemy nations thus to conquer Canaan forever. And
within this glorious life of the Pact of Life that our heavenly Father
had made with Abram as Melchizedek served the bread and wine to him
and his friends at Salem’s gate, then the Hebrews never got sick from
any of the diseases and their cloth outlasted as they walked through
the desert to enter the Promised Land surprisingly victorious into
eternity.

Beyond doubt, their sandals never worn down even though they walked
miles-and-miles through the forty years that they spent in the desert
from one place to another, because the water that they had drunk at
Mount Sinai’s eternal rock where our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach was slain
from the creation of the world gave them power to defeat the desert
and hidden enemies too. Moreover, this is the living water emanating
from Mount Sinai’s eternal rock since the day our Lord Jesus Christ
was slain there within the Holy of Holiest not only to satisfy the
Hebrews’ thirst to conquer the desert forever but also the living
water still is emanating abundantly from the rock of the supreme
celestial sacrifice to satisfy your thirst these days.

Meaning also that the power to drink from the eternal rock that our
heavenly Father granted to the Hebrews to satisfy their thirst to the
full, He had given it to you too since the moment Moses struck with
his rod the ancient sacrificial rock at our heavenly Father’s command
thus to release abundantly life for everyone to drink everywhere
forever. That is why that you may approach the ancient sacrificial
rock at Mount Sinai’s summit with faith in your heart thus to touch
the rock and the One that died there for you in heaven within the Holy
of Holiest to shed the atoning-blood that erases your sins forever and
heals your agonizing thirst these days and forever into all eternity.

These days, your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit are thirsty,
moreover are crying out to you loudly from within your inner parts of
your entire body to give them this living water that is coming out to
you since the beginning of eternity, so you may quench your thirst and
live forever blessed on earth and in heaven too. It is within this
glorious life that extraordinarily started with Abram and his buddies
as they ate from Melchizedek the bread and wine, so a new life may
start within a barren-womb where there was no life possible for
anybody at all, nevertheless our heavenly Father told Abram: your wife
Sarah will have a son in nine months by next year.

This is the life that blesses you today mightily because it is a Pact
of Life that our heavenly Father started on earth by Abram and his
allies eating from the bread and wine always served universally by
Melchizedek, King of Jerusalem, besides: gave Him especial rights to
have His sons born from the Holy Spirit within Israel and everywhere
else too. Meaning also that our heavenly Father had the especial
Covenant right to have Isaac born from Sarah’s barren-womb from the
Holy Spirit, moreover have His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach born from
David’s virgin daughter through the same Covenant right of the Holy
Spirit, so you can be born from the Holy Spirit today for eternity by
only invoking His Son’s salvation name.

Urgently, our heavenly Father needs to have you today believe in His
Son’s sacrificed life from the creation of the world within the Holy
of Holiest in heaven and over Mount Sinai’s summit finally manifested
to the nations over Jerusalem’s holy hill, because you have to be born
from His Holy Spirit immediately to enter eternal life in heaven
victoriously saved forever. For our heavenly Father has a New
Jerusalem in heaven that was also born from the Holy Spirit by the
amazing powers that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach had conquered through
his initial celestial-sacrifice within the Holy of Holiest over Mount
Sinai’s summit and manifested finally over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so
you may live peacefully with Him and His angelic hosts in eternity.

In this glorious life that our heavenly Father has reserved within His
celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood shed from the creation
of the world, you have blessings that the angels have never received
much less lived so you may live blessed in perfect love with our
heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit on earth thus to ascend forever
saved into heaven. This is a glorious divine-love that has always
existed between our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ that will
invade your entire being through the amazing powers of the Holy Spirit
that will make you feel incredibly pure, perfect and extremely
righteous, because every evil that Satan had against you has died
already forever buried underground and in hell too.

That is to say, also that you have been reborn from the world above
(even though you are still on earth) where you will never feel the
affliction of pain and death but only peace and happiness that love
brings into your heart and entire being today, so you may learn
finally the place that you have before our heavenly Father in
eternity. Because, we have a place that belongs to each one of us
before our heavenly Father right now, and we will never find it unless
we escape Satan and his darkness of the spirit of error that we have
received from Adam and Eve the day they ate from the forbidden fruit
in paradise by being born again immediately from the Holy Spirit.

It is within this new birth from the Holy Spirit just as Isaac
received it from Sarah’s barren-womb or Jesus Christ from David’s
virgin daughter to give us the sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and
atoning-blood of our heavenly Father’s holy temple for His holy name
thus to usher us today into eternal life only to know love, peace and
everlasting happiness filled with richness forever. Therefore, just as
Isaac was our heavenly Father’s Son born from the Holy Spirit through
Sarah’s barren-womb and later our Lord Jesus Christ was born from the
Holy Spirit through David’s virgin daughter, so these days you may
also be born from the Holy Spirit to ascend immediately to eternal
life in heaven saved to live the joys of love to the full.

This is the love of the Pact of Life between our heavenly Father and
Abram that gave Him the right to have His Son Isaac born from the Holy
Spirit through Sarah’s barren-womb so Israel may become children of
the Holy Spirit for Jesus Christ to be born finally through David’s
virgin daughter by the same Holy Spirit for everyone’s eternal
salvation. And without this glorious life that has always existed
since eternity with our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ, you
will never know the love, peace, prosperity and happiness that the
Holy Spirit may bring into your life as you are born from Him,
furthermore never to know Satan’s lies anymore but only the whole
truth of heaven forever into eternity.

With this glorious life today: all your problems, difficulties,
infirmities and even threats of death flee from you just as a lamb
would normally flee from a roaring lion, because our heavenly Father
has given you amazing powers to live liberated from Satan’s lies by
blessing you with eternal life in heaven with your loved ones, friends
and holy angels too. Certainly, Isaac is our heavenly Father’s Son
born from the Holy Spirit from Sarah’s barren-womb so the old sinful
life that Adam gave us may die with the birth from the Holy Spirit of
His Son Jesus Christ through David’s virgin daughter, giving us like
this our sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-blood to return to
heaven forever saved into all eternity.

Miraculously, our heavenly Father had his Son Isaac nailed to Abraham
and Sarah’s crossed lifeless bodies for Israel to become children of
the Holy Spirit of the blessed name and eternal commandments thus to
give us our living savior born from the Holy Spirit through David’s
virgin daughter for the only way, truth and life to take us to heaven
forever sanctified. And this Pact of Life between Abram and our
heavenly Father is with you too, including your friends, because you
have believed in His right to have His Son Isaac born from the Holy
Spirit through Sarah’s barren-womb thus for Jesus Christ to have the
right to be born in Israel through David’s virgin daughter so you may
live forever blessed today.

Indisputably, Isaac is our heavenly Father’s Son born from the Holy
Spirit through Sarah’s barren-womb nailed to Abram as the eternal
cross from where his children would be born from the amazing powers of
the Holy Spirit too as they believe within their hearts for justice to
confess with their lips for salvation His Son’s blessed name, our Lord
Jesus Christ! Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there
is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or
great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in
water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of
HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com