- From: HarryLKY <harrylky@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 02:18:27 -0800 (PST)
An adviser to the WA Premier was forced to resign over his email to
the media of photo of the house of the new opposition leader. The
Premier sacked him and said that this is not his style - dirty
politics - n never will be.
If this standard is applied to Singapore, LKY will definitely be the
first casualty. LKY not only maintained dirt files on opposition
members but also dirt files on his own cabinet members and mps. Dr Toh
Chin Chye was very critical of LKY after being dropped as a minister.
He commented that government statistics were manipulated and cannot be
believed. He was silenced when the ISD threw his dirt file at him.
I am very sure the ISD is still being abused by the Lees to watch on
the oppositions and maybe even some of their own troublesome mps or ex
mps. About time Singaporeans make this an ethical issue in Singapore
- Prev by Date: Re: Exercise deaths and the white stuff crystallized out of tap water in the home distiller
- Next by Date: Re: What happened !!! EU leaders asked China to bailout out failing EU nations :(
- Previous by thread: Quit a useless party and join the PAP-piss?
- Next by thread: SPP fiasco hurting image of Oppositions