Re: Exercise deaths and the white stuff crystallized out of tap water in the home distiller
- From: "AleXX®" <circle@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 17:30:01 +0800
"Pelandok" <Daqtaoge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
At the end of the home distillation process, one will find the
crystals that have been crystallized/precipitated out of the water at
the base of the home distiller. There are two colors of materials
after some rounds of the process, i.e. a rusty colored coating and a
white layer above it.
These 1) rusty colored and 2) white 'minerals' is what has been
crystallized out of the tap water, and is consumed on a daily basis.
The rusty color is more familiar. The white stuff needs further
checking (I hope some school chemistry labs can do this). It is not
that familiar. In the meantime, run slower when running, and don't
overexert. Stay alive.
I am not a chemist, but my wildest guess of these white precipitate could be
chlorine. What I am thinking is no one should feel easy of drinking
converted "pangsai" water from the toilet bowls. Could it be the "sai"
factor from the filtered "pangsai" water affecting our otherwise strong and
healthy marathon runners? :):)
Once curious thing I observed is why this "sai" factor is only affecting
male "exercisers"? :):)
- Prev by Date: Re: Singapore international school in Cebu Philippines ?
- Next by Date: Dirty politics
- Previous by thread: Re: Exercise deaths and the white stuff crystallized out of tap water in the home distiller
- Next by thread: Apa bedanya Pandangan FPI dan Al-Bayyinat tentang Syiah?