Japan next to be in debt crisis ?

With a shrinking population and a national debt of $12 trillion, Japan
could very well be next after Europe. The $15 trillions of household
savings have supported the Japanese over the last 20 years of
deflation, stagflation and useless government. Time is running out for
Japan. The politicians are not doing what need to be done.
Read here :
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-01-27/krugman-take-on-12-trillion-question-rings-true-william-pesek.html

  • Re: OT interest rates going up?
    ... buy our Treasury notes and bonds. ... largest buyer behind China of our Treasuries, owning nearly a trillion ... Japan assumed the #1 position ahead of China again at the end of last year. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: OT interest rates going up?
    ... buy our Treasury notes and bonds. ... And up to now Japan has been the ... largest buyer behind China of our Treasuries, owning nearly a trillion ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)