She had made enough and should give other a chance to take the CEO job
- From: Zanzibar <zanzibar_duck@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 05:13:11 -0800 (PST)
She had made enough. She had made millions. She is or was a Malaysian,
as it was she had taken away jobs that belonged to Singaporeans.
Singapore ministers earned millions every year and other Singaporeans
have no chance ot earn big money like them.
So she should step down and give other Singaporeans a chance to earn
it. In any case, her job is taxpayer job, as it is majority owned by
- Prev by Date: Re: MRT breaks down again...third times in 4 days ! One too many.
- Next by Date: She had made enough and should give other a chance to take the CEO job
- Previous by thread: The quality of workmanship is eroded by the poor quality workforce that eroded by faulty employment approving policy.
- Next by thread: She had made enough and should give other a chance to take the CEO job