HDB's housing policy going against the 'Law Of Nature'...this will lead to...
- From: yansimon52 <yansimon52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 19:46:10 -0700 (PDT)
With the continue rising (prices) on HDB flat In tme to come we will
see almost all sgian families would go for rental flat. If that is the
trend....halo my frens.......most HDB flats would be owned by
foreigners and its people only could afford to rent....or why should
the local buy those high price flat?
You tell me .....why should sgian buy those high price flats?
Taking into account on it high loan with interest.......after staying
10 years when you sell your flat (or upgrade) there is practicaly no
profits cos, those interest would eat up all your profits and how
about paying levy (to HDB)....and halo dont forget the yearly property
Buying HDB flat is not like before where you buy $50K and selling it
at $300K.......those malay already stop doing that.....can't roll
HDB already aware that the rising nos of households are registering
themselves on the waiting list to rent HDB flats.....i think there are
more to come.
- Prev by Date: Re: Vietnamese women...have invaded Chinatown.....offering sex.
- Next by Date: Re: Vietnamese women...have invaded Chinatown.....offering sex.
- Previous by thread: Re: America's Other 87 Deficits
- Next by thread: Re: HDB's housing policy going against the 'Law Of Nature'...this will lead to...