No global recession
- From: "truth" <truth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:44:29 +0800
There will be no global recession.
How can there be when Asia is booming. If there is any recession it will be
confined to Europe. They will just be paying the price now for their past
excesses. How can u give people $ when they don't want to work. If they
cannot work, that is a different matter. If they can work and refuse to
work, relying instead on state support, then something is very wrong.
With Central Banks all over the world printing money like crazy, there is
only one way for assets to go - that is up, up and away. Money has lost its'
value compare to everything else. So we have to accept the price of high
inflation to cure this evil mess which the Western World has impose on us.
- Prev by Date: Re: ST Ong Soh Chin on Homos' issues today.
- Next by Date: Everyone knows that you are a LIAR and a FRAUD, Frankie (the Singaporean "house ***") 汉奸 pile-of-dog-shit Lee
- Previous by thread: Singaporeans are different from the Europeans
- Next by thread: Re: No global recession