Re: How to shed tears during press interview
- From: aioe <hahaha@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 07:59:46 +0800
I remembered one minister actually said Singaporean workers should be "cheaper, better, faster"but I also remembered one former Singaporean MP actually said "he don't work for free" and proceed to charge his company a six figure sum for performing a simple introductory work.
BTW, didn't Singaporean knew one minister from NTUC actually told a class full of secondary school student if they are an idealist by the age of 40 then they are still sleeping ?
At the end of the day, do Singaporean want these ministers to continue govern Singapore ?
I don't think so.
On 13/4/2011 5:58 AM, Zanzibar wrote:
On Apr 11, 8:44 pm, lasttrumpet<straightst...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:This elecion is full of drama.
1. Why did he shed tears on the casino matter when he has no job
function in his post. He is only a minister without-portfolio in the
2. Why did he shed tears on the casino matter when he did nothng to
the wage-and-butter-issue of all the working people when during his
years as NTUC secreatary general
3. Why did he shed tears on the casino matter when he should shed
years of apologiies to the people for his failures as NTUC labour
4. Why did like to wayang-wayang and gelek-gelek to his masters - MM,
SM and PM by seeking allegiance to them so openly in going for keeping
his job for more-years-after-years milllion dollar salary.
- Prev by Date: Re: I want Chen Show Mao to be my PM
- Next by Date: mr. ravi
- Previous by thread: Re: How to shed tears during press interview
- Next by thread: Cheong Wing Lee's open letter to GCT