Re: Now the no-fly zone in force in Libya....France wanted to invade with ground troops...the USA wanted out...German wanted out
- From: "Cyber" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 20:30:49 +0800
Funny, no-fly zone but American flighter jet is flying there !!!
"baldeagle" <force.sin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The USA fighter jets, together with those from France and UK, have
used "shock and awe" air-power tactics to bomb Libya...destroying
aircraft, destroying radars, destroying tanks and cars, ... causing
massive destructions (including Gadhafi's home) ...in densely
populated areas. Untold numbers of innocent civilians had been killed.
British commander,Air Vice-Marshal Greg Bagwell proudly declared:
Libya's Air Force Defeated"...a no-fly zone has been established."
What's next ?
Obama refused to send in US ground troops...wanted to hand over
control to NATO forces (English or French).
France wanted to send in troops to occupied Libya...and the oil
fields. Germany refused to serve under French command....so Germany
has decided to pull German troops out of NATO coalition. Turkey is
against sending ground troops to occupy Libya. The Arab world accused
NATO of acting beyond the UN mandate.
Most Libyans are against an invasion by European troops. ..they swear
to fight the invading forces...and to drive out foreign troops like
what happened in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Has the UN authorized an invasion ?
- Prev by Date: Re: This Or-eh is retiring
- Next by Date: Re: Many rocks can be tested to see its age.
- Previous by thread: Re: Now the no-fly zone in force in Libya....France wanted to invade with ground troops...the USA wanted out...German wanted out
- Next by thread: Re: Allah and Tuhan translation