Re: Rony Tan's apology is NOT ENOUGH.

Have u watch the thrid video.
He was shown to
1. Accused Buddhism of engaging in devil worship.
2. Accused Buddhism of engaging in David Copperfield
typs of trickery to convince followers.
3. Falsely put words "I am still searching" into the mouth
of a dying Buddha.
4. Dangerously portray Jesus as coming to show the way
to Buddha.

Anyone of this is serious enough to cause a riot let alone
4. What he did is very selfish, very wrong and extremely
dangerous.
He did it infront of a big audience.
It was then loaded onto the church website. Now
many tens of thousands have watch it worldwide.

What the 3 kids did is not even 1/10 the gravity of
Rooonnnneeeeey.

Ur judgment is clouded. Perhaps u r one of Rooonnneey follower
or admirer.

"Zanzibar" <zanzibar_duck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message