S$1000 worth

What is S$1000 worth?

It is S$1000 today.
In 5 years time, it is RM1000
In 10 years time, is 1000 Pesos
In 15 years time, it is 1000 Rupiah

Good luck to your CPF life, longevity and good health is not blessing

  • Re: OT - The doctor *wont* see you now
    ... They'll do basic blood and urine ... He arranged for her to wean herself off the beta blockers, ... Is it still worth going for that quick health check with the GP? ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • STILL waiting for PLs reply to that one simple question...
    ... can live without hunger given an average wage of 387 pesos. ... support his outrageous claims that Cubans are starving. ... "Amnesty International has called for the US embargo against Cuba to ... health and sanitation -- particularly affecting the weakest and most ...
    (soc.culture.cuba)
  • Re: Karazhan - character prerequisite info
    ... ??>>> that's 30 sta, 300 health more. ... ??>> price its worth it. ... CR> worth it no matter the level, if you want your gear to be the best you ... CR> can manage then the best gems are a nobrainer. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Games you wish you got, but never did..
    ... > I guess i should ask whether its worth getting crimson skies for the ... At the time it was very impressive as one of the first 16 player live games ... it was really annoying when it was health and someone shot and killed you ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Well, I went and did it.....
    ... It wasnt worth my health. ... was the money worth the health issues. ... right you girls grab that pole a little higher, I want more spin" Pole dance ... consultant that's retirement. ...
    (alt.guitar)