Who to blame if the Young failed to support parents in Singapore?
- From: Rainbow 虹 <rainbow12345678@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:34:51 -0700 (PDT)
It is easily for the MP and Minsters to blame the young generations
who failed to support financially to their parents. But who is to be
blamed? The Government, of course. But why?
The young generation family are already burdened with all the
expensive taxes (GST, ERP, etc), high property loans, car/COE loans,
expensive expenditure to raise up their own kids, and high cost of
living for their own family. Many of them are from lowly paid family,
and of course they have difficulty to support their old folks. It is
not their faults, it is the fault of the Goverment policy to widen the
gaps between the rich and the poor, and there isn't any social welfare
shield to support the old folks when they lost the ability to earn
their living despite they had contributed to the country one way or
another with lowly paid salary in the past.
You see, they only passed policy in Parliament that will authorize to
pay themselves hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars salary
package, plus months of Performance Bonus even though they are not
performing well enough (according to the public eyes), and yet they
never propose and discuss how they should help those old folks who are
financially poor simply because all the times they had been exploited
and lowly paid when they were working when they were young because of
no minimum wages.
They only pass the bugs to the younger generation. This is indeed
- Prev by Date: Re: The quarrel should not be between Singaporean and PR
- Next by Date: Re: The quarrel should not be between Singaporean and PR
- Previous by thread: pap leegime abuse Singaporeans trust
- Next by thread: Re: Who to blame if the Young failed to support parents in Singapore?