Re: Lee Kuan Yew cannot even get his own house in order and....

truth wrote:
It is indeed shameful that Lee Kuan Yew who cannot even get his
own house in order can go around the region to tell others how to
run their countries. They are just being polite by thanking him for
his foolish advises.
This megalomaniac needs this type of ego massage to continue
living. Without it he will be dead. What a pathetic soul.

Senile Liar truth, what are you mumbling about ?

  • Re: News Release
    ... The vote counter used to be ... exploit poor countries in Africa and Middle East. ... extremely hard to discern the truth. ... course, a terrorist pretzel). ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: News Release
    ... people in other countries saw them as an example for a great country. ... And what's truth? ... course, a terrorist pretzel). ... speeches, I don't have the feeling that he's realizing that. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: a bedtime story for the Dougie Duo (not for the kids!)
    ... Leave me alone, sonny, and I will leave ... >> post my personal info and I thank him for that. ... They challenged my credentials and found out I'm speaking the truth. ... As for being polite, ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Lets create a western anti-immigration portal, in order to exercise anti-PC direct democ
    ... listing separately all the countries involved - for ... in Holland or the Dutch culture. ... tries to portray the truth, he ends up illustrating that truth in a manner ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: The Ranis Mole
    ... Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once ... Did you think you were being polite when you said that Kate O'Mara's ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)