pap Leegime devalued S$.

Devaluation of a currency is good for the
exporters but very bad for all others especially
the poor who will have to pay much for for
their good which are mostly imported.
The pap Leegime screwed up bigtime and they
are now trying to recover thru sacrificing the
ordinary Singaporeans.

  • Re: pap Leegime devalued S$.
    ... truth wrote: ... exporters but very bad for all others especially ... the poor who will have to pay much for for ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • `
    ... It looks to me like you are going to count any hypocrisy from any ... pay for any SS "shortfall. ... my opinion is and offer my reasoning behind it. ... to help his countymen attain a better standing than the destitute poor ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Herman Cain ad
    ... The poor carry virtually NO burden other than the taxes ... the US public receive more than what they pay in federally. ... Are those taxes on wages, utilities, sales all imaginary? ... How about that unemployment tax for the poor who ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Herman Cain ad
    ... The poor carry virtually NO burden other than the taxes ... the US public receive more than what they pay in federally. ... Are those taxes on wages, utilities, sales all imaginary? ... How about that unemployment tax for the poor who ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Arent you all just thrilled about Obamas Heath Care that just passed?
    ... wants to work can find work And many jobs that used to pay a living ... If a person at rmb feels sad for the working poor, ... who are living off your tax dollars and lining the ... money through honest hard work. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)