Re: Obama NOT to be awarded an Honorary Degree
- From: AleXX <somedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:10:23 +0800
On Apr 13, 3:47 pm, Lobert <lob...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/04/10/new-commencement-head...
The commencement season controversies are continuing for the White House
with Arizona State University's decision not to award President Obama an
honorary degree when he addresses graduates next month.
The White House has not commented on ASU's decision.
At least he is not a copy cat Lobert Monkey like you.
ApeXinXin run run kon !
- Prev by Date: Re: A look at cockroaches running freely at night in void decks, coffeeshops, hawkers centres, and corridor of supermarkets is already a systematic failure at NEA
- Next by Date: Re: Rojak death should reclassify as "murder'..not "food posioning".
- Previous by thread: Re: Obama NOT to be awarded an Honorary Degree
- Next by thread: Systematic failure at NEA