CEOs of GLCs are grossly overpaid
- From: "truth" <truth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:44:01 GMT
The CEOs of some our GLCs are grossly overpaid is
beyond doubt. The CEO of Capital Land is the highest
paid in Singapore. He has other excellent benefits like
an exclusive private lift to his office. A car park next to
the lift. An ultra luxurious office.
Why are CEOs of our GLCs so indecently overpaid.
The answer is simple - to confuse the value judgement
of Singaporeans into believing that the pap Leegime
are underpaid. This again is my left hand helping right
hand argument. The pap Leegime are paid on a formula
tied to the highest pay in the private sector. So the
higher the private sector pay, the higher will be the pay
of the ministers. That the ministers determine the pay
of this "private" sector GLC CEOs means that they
can pay themselves whatever they like.
In Singapore lots of things are manipulated this way.
Only those who can see the left hand helping the right
hand know how rotten the core is and how important
it is not to trust whatever they said or put out.
- Prev by Date: Kenneth Jeyaratnam will make a good Singapore PM
- Next by Date: Re: Kenneth Jeyaratnam will make a good Singapore PM
- Previous by thread: Kenneth Jeyaratnam will make a good Singapore PM
- Next by thread: Re: CEOs of GLCs are grossly overpaid