Re: Why Singapore economy have to be drastically restructured
- From: Lobert <somedeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 09:59:24 +0800
Don't bullshit! A senile old liar like you don't teach economics here !
1. Globalisation of finance, economic and trade has slowed and.
may stopped. Replace by globalisation of human compassion,
peace and kindness.
2. Pattern of international trade has changed not only geographically
but by products. Asia save and the West spend, must changed.
Demand for luxurious and extravagant products will decline. Back
to basics and value for money.
3. The major growth sectors will be agriculture and mineral resources.
No chance for Singapore here. Only way is for them to invest in
these sectors in othe countries and send Singaporeans to work on
4. Singapore $ will have to be depreciated to gain the economic advantage.
Inflation will be a nightmare for Singaporeans.
5. Singapore must increase domestic consumptions. One way is to
put more resouces into welfare for health, unemployed and poor.
- Prev by Date: Re: Singapore PM more sympathetic to tragedy outside the country than those in the country
- Next by Date: Re: Mindef twisting to get out of its problem
- Previous by thread: Why Singapore economy have to be drastically restructured
- Next by thread: Vote pap and this is what u get in old age