Recession caused huge rise in divorce rate ....by 29 %
- From: baldeagle <botakeagle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:15:17 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 29, 2:58 am, Zanzibar <zanzibar_d...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The huge jump of divorce by 29% between 1998 and 2007 corresponds with
last 10 years of joblessness and hopelessness thta ended in Jan
2007. Looks like there is a co-relationship between jobless and
divorce rate. The high point of the recession, is a stressful
lifesyle. There wil be more divorces in the few years ....
Suicides and divorces shoot up in times of stress
and suffering. This is unavoidable.
Those who know how to survive ...stay alive and
stay married. Those who cann't ....they choose the
easy way out.
This is the law of nature,...the survival of the fittest.
- Prev by Date: Re: Between 1998 and 2007 was recession yrs of hopelessness caused huge rise in divorce rate by 29 %
- Next by Date: Re: Singapore is prostitution hub
- Previous by thread: Re: Between 1998 and 2007 was recession yrs of hopelessness caused huge rise in divorce rate by 29 %
- Next by thread: Re: Which statement is RACIST?