Re: Singapore civil servants expect to get their performance bonus
- From: mrtan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 07:31:53 -0700 (PDT)
I am for performance bonus.
When they perform, they get their performance bonus.
When they can't perforn, they get their negative performance bonus.
2008's performance bonus should be -1months and 2009's performance
bonus probably will be -6months !!! No need pay cut lah !!
On Mar 20, 10:37 am, "truth" <tr...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is what one top civil servant said:
"If they deduct our performance bonus, everyone is going to be very
demoralised," she said.
They are no different from the greedy monsters at US finacial institutions.
And the pap Leegime has decided that they will continue to get their
They are just like the ceo of those failed US FI like Merrill Lynch.
After delivering a deep recession, they still talk of good performance.
How low these pap Leegime and those civil servants around them can get.
- Prev by Date: Re: pap claimed best but delivered worst
- Next by Date: Re: How LKY prop up Las Vegas Sands
- Previous by thread: Re: Singapore civil servants expect to get their performance bonus
- Next by thread: Bringing back criminals