Is NTU a "cruel" university
- From: Zanzibar <zanzibar_duck@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 22:18:13 -0700 (PDT)
There were two suicides in 2 weeks, and yet these suicides seemed to
show up on distresssed students.
There is a indicated link between their distresed state and "cruel"
environment in the university. If not why would one jumped down and
the other hanged by the rope on the ceiling. One was a scholar, a
indonesian chinese and the latter was a china chinese, with a second
class upper honours.
Some people think that SMU is much better than the other 2
universities of NTU and NUS. Many local and foreign students if they
had a choice "prefer" to go to SMU than the other two unis. Most
people think In comparison, many considers SMU is better, - in terms
of friendly, helpful, tolerant, considerate, and a "take and give"
As SMU is run more like western ways of "jovial and happy" and "give
and take" cultures, the professors and lecturers in SMU seemed to make
a big "different" in comparisons with NTU and NUS, which accordingly,
based on some 'passing comments, or jokes" made by students and people
there, which unllike of the new SMU, these 2 older universities were
run more like the old system of harsh 'cruel" cultures with many
little lkys in every level carrying their usual little cruel ways.
So, is NTU a "cruel" university?.
- Prev by Date: Book By Juhi Shahin: The War Within Islam: Niyaz Fatehpuri’s Struggle Against The Fundamentalists
- Next by Date: Re: Massive bank bailout coming soon
- Previous by thread: Is saudi a place to live and work
- Next by thread: Re: Is NTU a "cruel" university