Re: Heroism costs him $90

On Feb 18, 8:40 am, AleXX <somed...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_...

DUTCH Australian IT executive Filip Lou, 34, was in Singapore for a
conference, but ended up saving a life.
He was with his friends and colleagues in front of the Esplanade on
Sunday night when 'a European woman attempting suicide leapt off the
railing in front of the Merlion' he said.

'I grabbed the life buoy and threw it in after her but she did not make
any attempt to hold on. Not wanting to watch her drown, I passed my
mobile and wallet to my friends, took off my clothes and jumped into the
dark waters after her,' he told The Straits Times on Tuesday.

Hi, AleXX, I am an Indian man from Hong Kong and now in the US for a
tour during this economic good time. In Hong Kong, they called me
motorchar. I speaks Cantonese fluently. I was proud that you are a
good supporter of your Singapore government. I had also read that
people here calling you licker and sucker and running dog or lapdog of
the government. Some nasty guys also branded you a monkey and they
also called you a prostitute groping around and using and faking
people's posting nicks crying for attention. Is that true? They even
call you a slave to your government. Don't worry, I am here to support
you. My advice is to keep on using other nicks and handles as much as
possible. I bet you will win at the end of the day. Cheers!!

  • Re: Heroism costs him $90
    ... He was with his friends and colleagues in front of the Esplanade on ... 'I grabbed the life buoy and threw it in after her but she did not make ... good supporter of your Singapore government. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: Singaporeans are DOOMED!
    ... During the past few years, the costs of everyday life have soared, ... doomed to live in POVERTY for the rest of their lives.! ... Singaporeans must continue to pressure the government to ease up and make ... Singapore to live in poverty unless they make the wrong choices in life ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Chees censored letter to ST
    ... It merely confirms my suspicion that the Government cannot answer the ... Singapore is reported to be the biggest business partner of Burma with ... If the PAP is really concerned about the scourge of drug ... A life is a life and if we are going to take it, ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: We should respect each other
    ... Yet the less such things are the more livable life become! ... > To say that he was not a threat to Singapore and should have handed ... That is why we are not living in caves any more! ... > is a competent government. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: We should respect each other
    ... What is my country doing for me that I cannot do for myself or for my ... >> In life, there are matters without a conclusion. ... > He was not a threat to Singapore! ... >> is a competent government. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)