Re: Heroism costs him $90

On Feb 18, 8:40 am, AleXX <somed...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_...

DUTCH Australian IT executive Filip Lou, 34, was in Singapore for a
conference, but ended up saving a life.
He was with his friends and colleagues in front of the Esplanade on
Sunday night when 'a European woman attempting suicide leapt off the
railing in front of the Merlion' he said.

'I grabbed the life buoy and threw it in after her but she did not make
any attempt to hold on. Not wanting to watch her drown, I passed my
mobile and wallet to my friends, took off my clothes and jumped into the
dark waters after her,' he told The Straits Times on Tuesday.

Hi, AleXX, I am an Indian man from Hong Kong and now in the US for a
tour during this economic good time. In Hong Kong, they called me
motorchar. I speaks Cantonese fluently. I was proud that you are a
good supporter of your Singapore government. I had also read that
people here calling you licker and sucker and running dog or lapdog of
the government. Some nasty guys also branded you a monkey and they
also called you a prostitute groping around and using and faking
people's posting nicks crying for attention. Is that true? They even
call you a slave to your government. Don't worry, I am here to support
you. My advice is to keep on using other nicks and handles as much as
possible. I bet you will win at the end of the day. Cheers!!
.