Re: Emigration as an option for those who do not want newater - The whys
- From: "AleXX" <nodeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 02:12:04 +0800
<newoneone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The benefit is that one gets to drink water that is not sourced from
sewage. Thus anything from sewage that could go through the membranes
would not enter one's body and cause ill health.
Mercury could be one of those items. Soluble mercury as in
Although it may have not been detected in sufficient detectable
quantities, mercury is one item that can build up in the body over
time, just like many ants make a molehill.
There are probably a host of similar things that can accumulate. And
they would be good reasons for one to emigrate.
This leads to the next questions: How to emigrate and where to
Emigrate to a country where there are waterfalls. Johor Bahru and staying at
Kota Tinggi is the best choice.
- Prev by Date: Where to emigrate
- Next by Date: Re: German auto industry in trouble
- Previous by thread: Emigration as an option for those who do not want newater - The whys
- Next by thread: Re: Emigration as an option for those who do not want newater - The whys