Re: How Singapore can position itself as a disaster relief hub
- From: "AleXX" <nodeal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 18:01:38 +0800
The Singapore government (a money minded political party) may ban this type
of device. Why? Because according to them, Newater from toilet shit bowl is
"purer" than "lonkang" water from this simplistic cone device. What would
they want to do with Hyflux, the company that produced precious pure clean
water from biological human waste from the toilet bowl?
"Merlion" <Daqtaoge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sep 2, 8:14 pm, Merlion <Daqta...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Singapore can build warehouses for storage of disaster relief
materials, for example the watercone:http://www.watercone.com/presse/
wp.jpg This can be speedily transported to disaster areas when
disaster strikes. Training and dormitory facilites can also be set up
to teach various nationalities' and dialect groups' people how to
train people to use the watercone.
- Prev by Date: Prelude To Martial Law In Malaysia?
- Next by Date: I am 85 years old.
- Previous by thread: Re: How Singapore can position itself as a disaster relief hub
- Next by thread: Re: How Singapore can position itself as a disaster relief hub