china woman also complained of her wage is too low
- From: Zanzibar <zanzibar_duck@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:42:38 -0700 (PDT)
Today at a coffeeshop, a china woman employed to clean tables was
complaining to customers that her pay was too low. She complained that
the pay in china for such similar job is very much higher in
comparison to the cost of living there.
She says her counterpart, a old lady singaporean cleaner had quitted
because the hours were long and long hours of standing were tiring and
transport and food costs already over-ate into their daily pay. They
have nothing left to bring home to pay for their home, food and
utilities and other costs.
Seriosuly there should nto be anymore of talkshow shows by mini sters
to sing song avoiding the issue that had been dragged by them to solve
the serious problems. They had got their steep rise of pay and bonuses
without delay. But they had not been forthcoming to raise national
wages but been been singing songs to people of ranks and files that
were in suppressed suffering on their cost of living by it.
As the high cost of living in Singapore is not reversible anymore, it
is proper to quickly raise wage to a new bench mark levels. This is
also so that their personal savings will not be eroded away by eating
into it and thus diminish their asset power on its value.
It silly to keep dragging their feet to delay the demand to raise
salaries to meet the high cost of payment that mostly went to
- Prev by Date: If it cannot remove all salts how can we be sure it remove all viruses
- Next by Date: Re: Why take it so serious on organ sales...
- Previous by thread: If it cannot remove all salts how can we be sure it remove all viruses
- Next by thread: Justice VK Rajah criticize judge Kuar! Will the police haul him to court like Nair.