some questions on Anwar
- From: Zanzibar <zanzibar_duck@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:21:59 -0700 (PDT)
Anward was convicted for sodomy and spent 6 years in jail before the
appeal court threw out the verdict and released him.
Curiously, some questions were asked
1. Why did his case of appeal took six years to reach the appeal
2. Were those police, public prosecutors, and judges who investigated,
prosecuted and jailed him were sacked or even jailed for their
3. Why didn't Anwar sue the Govt for compensation for his 6 years of
sufferings and jail of it?.
4. Having been jailed for sodomy, does Anwar really like to sodomise a
5. At 60 years old, do you think his shaft is really that strong to
sustain and withstand it.
- Prev by Date: Re: A good buy to prolong the Leegime in Singapore
- Next by Date: Where is Aaron sharon
- Previous by thread: F35 will not help this sort of new weapon..
- Next by thread: Re: some questions on Anwar