Re: Wahhhhh...HDB gonna subsidies 10,000 BTO flats in this coming 7 months
- From: "L" <L@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:57:32 +0800
"yansimon52" <yansimon52@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
HDB is such a wonderful Stat Board that by subsidies this 10,000 BTO
flats. Look likes HDB is going to lose billion of $$$$$ in this
coming 7 months. Credits should go to our clever Marbok Tan.
If, that is the case, I think HDB should up all car parking charges
ie. season parking and hourly parking, to offset those losses.....
Don't worry, after all lifts upgrading to every floor, the maintenance fees
will surely go up up and away!
- Prev by Date: Singlish is Fun.
- Next by Date: Re: What good is economic growth if it does not benefit u ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Wahhhhh...HDB gonna subsidies 10,000 BTO flats in this coming 7 months
- Next by thread: Australia third best in World