Re: HDB belongs to Temasek Holdings
- From: "truth" <truth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 02:01:55 GMT
That is the pap motto.
"Zai Zai" <ZaiZai@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
No free lunch never mind, the worse thing is they still want to squeeze
you and make things even difficult and more expensive.
"kingkong" <hahaha@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I don't think Singapore realize it, but HDB Corp is 100% owned by Temasek
For those who want "affordable" public flats at "choice" site with good
"fittings", please be prepared to pay for it.
Ans don't pray HDB will overbuild 10,000 flats for all newly weds every
year and allow them to choose where to live.
This is not going to happen anytime soon.
Don't they realize how long it took to clear those "dead" new stocks of
HDB flats which "no one wanted initially" but ironically, now selling out
For the 1% extra in your 1st $60,000 CPF fund, this is what you will get
In Singapore, there's no free lunch.
- Prev by Date: Re: Homeless (rubbish) in present day Sg...
- Next by Date: Wahhhhh...HDB gonna subsidies 10,000 BTO flats in this coming 7 months
- Previous by thread: Re: HDB belongs to Temasek Holdings
- Next by thread: SM Goh going senile?